Help 3rd week flower Pics Included

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Gixerboy, May 1, 2011.

1. Hey GC got a some def going on and was wondering if anyone could Identify what problem she may be having....... not sure how to describe what my problem is so I included a picture thanks again for anyhelp peace GIX

Attached Files:

2. #2 Ccoastal, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Look at 'deficiency list' I'm sick plants, it has a detailed list of what a deff of each nute does and how to fix it

3. Btw GSXR's r siiick ass bikes my buddy has a 07 sv1000s, pretty similar bikes I been lookin for a gixer for meself for a while now, was thinkin Mayb a cbr but everyone and their mom has one

4. Don't go honda there junk, and also its a zinc deficiency. I saw you in a post with similar problem. Got a remedy by chance? If your looking for a bike with a good deal find a 06/07 gsxr-750 best used bike out there fairly cheep 2. Thanks 4 your time bro

5. cal-mag def

6. Can u confirm this?

7. i would guess nitrogen

8. And...the Inkman nails it.

There - its confirmed.

Freak
    :smoke:

9. So a dose of cal-mg or what? Any suggestions thanks l

10. well people will use it even when they don't need it once in a while so they don't ever get this problems so if u got it u will never have that problem again.

11. Any recommendations

12. Cal-Mag, Bonemeal, Pistachio husks,
    Fine grit sand...theyre all good,
    but Cal-Mag is the quickest.

Freak

13. 1gallon mix with 1tsp calmg?

14. Sounds like a plan, man.

Freak

15. Roger that, plan on hitting all the girls with it tonight, thanks again everyone I will share some pictures of the girls tomorrow. Really do appreciate the help. Peace Gix

16. #16 Ccoastal, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In a pinch u can bury a couple galvanized nails in the soil for a zinc def but any fert with trace minerals should have zinc in it but I was thinkin about gettin at least a 1000 cuz I rode a buddies ninja 750 i think it was and it was tuned with everything he could and I got used to it hella fast and didnt seem like enough after a bit