Help 360 disc tray stuck!!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by XxGanjaXXGOD, Jan 11, 2010.

1. I WENT TOO OPEN MY XBOX DISC TRAY AND IT ONLY OPENS ABOUT A HALF INCH,THEN CLOSES ABOUT 1/4 INCH OF THE WAY AND DOESNT SEAT LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TOO!!!!!(NOT FLUSH WITH FACE PLATE)I HAVE A WARRENTEE BUT I CALLED AND MICROSOFT SAID THEY WONT COVER IT.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Now it just makes a loud buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. mine does the exact same thing. it has been for like a month. i think im just gonna buck up and buy a ps3...you should do the same :)

4. mines gets stuck if i leave the disc tray empty for some reason...its been like that since the day ive bought it. I still havent figured out why it does this, but getting it open after it gets stuck is a pain in the ass.

5. Mine gets stuck from time to time.. I just try opening a few times then restarting the xbox and doing it over again. It's a pain when it takes forever, but that usually works for me.

6. mine gets stuck all the time. it usually only comes half way or quarter of the way out and i've gotta pull it open with my hand. the guy that sold it to me said it's because he had to replace the disk drive and he couldn't get it lined up exactly like it was before. i wouldn't really worry about it though man. it seems like a common problem that happens amoung my friends.

7. Mine got like that.
    I had to pay to have it fixed (well, it was fixed as a Christmas present).
    I'd say just get it fixed and just be glad you don't have to by a whole new system.

8. im done with xbox......PS3 HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. If mine ever got stuck I...
    1. Took a paper clip and undid it.
    2. used the straight part and shoved it into the hole right below the disc tray.
    3. This manually ejects the disc tray.