HeLP 2 issues with my baby girl this morning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AshleyLLara7122, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Woke up to notice my girls leaves are coming out like almost looks like something ate some pieces of it but i ensure that there are no bugs..also noticed after watering she has some redish coloring to some of the stocks shes growing super good but Im slighty concerned on these 2 issues below is pictures this morning
    We are on week 11 veg OG Kush

Attached Files:

2. I don't see a problem. A pic of the whole plant would be helpful. Why are you vegging for so long?

3. Beacause I had a rough start and shes only about 2ft 9 inches was told to veg longer to get her to about 3 to 4 ft then flower? Here's some pic of the whole plant

Attached Files:

4. I hope you have a lot of light because a plant will at least double in size when in flower, which means your plant will be 6' tall unless you do some sort of training. I usually flower at 5 weeks of veg. Good luck. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yea like mick said your plant is gonna stretch alot when you flip and could possibly double in size. Watch your headroom.

6. Okay I think Ill take your advise and switch tomorrow anything about my redish stocks and deformed leafs

7. What temperatures do you have? Are the temps stable? Red/purple stems can happen if the temps are low.
    Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

8. Its almost always between 75-78

9. I'm sorry I dont see anything wrong

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks fine from over here id go ahead flip her

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Red stems nothing to worry about you will get other colours coming through depending on the strain and what you put in every grow is different.

She looks really nice anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Thanks so much!! Glad to know she is good :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1