Help 2 days from 5th week of flower 300w led

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by About30ninjas, Jun 28, 2017.

1. This is my first grow and I'm not sure if I'm looking good, any advice is appreciated lmk what you think.
    Specs: 300 w galaxyhydro LED (10in away)
    Soil:Fox farms ocean forest
    tent: 2x4x6
    Nutrients available : Cal mag, tiger bloom and bio thrive all (Ph to 6.5) only on tiger bloom atm not sure if I should continue with the Cal mag. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. look fine however if it was me I would add more light t5's to the walls for some side lighting

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your lowers are suffering. When I had my LEDs I noticed they penetrate like a t5.

Maybe next time go shorter or scrog for a flat canopy? Other than that she looks great man good job

4. Thanks I do have a 175w cfl next to it would it help? The led seems to just eat up the spectrum all purple [​IMG]

5. I have a 3 way meter and I noticed the same. I know it's not exact but it gives me a good idea of where I'm getting light and how far out I can go to where it starts to drop. And down at the bottom it drops about half way wanna say 5k, and over 10 k at the top.

6. I always use side lighting helps with lower flowers

7. I'm sure the extra cfl helps. But I've never used them. But as long as temps and humidy is good, that extra light will help

8. My humidity is low and my temps get up to around 78° might be worth trying it down at the bottom of the plant.

9. Could be. Yes

10. Oh keep an eye on it. Sometimes adding new sources of light can freak a plant out. I've never seen it but I figured it's worth mentioning

11. Thanks wouldn't want to do that in flower lol

12. I use 2 types of light and it works great....CFL 150w x3 600w LED.…..5 Days into flowering. And I added the LED towards the end of veg and then readded the cfls for extra kick during flowering. Many people use 2 light types and recommend it to add to the quality of the product. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk