Help! 11 weeks in flowering, no bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jen33, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Ok so I am growing 2 gelato 33 for the first time. They are now in week 11 of the flowering stage, and no closer to finishing. No light leak, 12/12 lights on at night. Should I just scrap them or hold out longer? Temp between 70-78, humidity between 38-45. Last fertilized 3 days ago with flora nova bloom. 1 looks better than the other, but still slow progress

Attached Files:

2. Autoflower lambs breath, 1 week behind for comparison.

Attached Files:

3. You have light-deprived flowers that will probably not get very big.

4. They are huge, just no bud. There are lots of pistils, just no bud forming. Why would they be light deprived? Unless you are talking about the lambs breath. It may be because the others are so huge, but it has good bud for the size.

5. I said light deprived because you said T5.
    And lack of much cola development.
    Plants need lots of light energy to merge those flowers into colas.

6. Ok, got it. What do you recommend? Also, should I just scrap these and start over?

7. I’m veg the plants aren’t so dependent on light. Minimal amounts can grow a plant. It’s when they are in flower they require much more light. You have enough light to grow the plant, just not enough to flower the space correctly. Also what spectrum are they? Light seems very white for flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Not sure, but they are pretty white. Thank you for your help. What should I get and are these plants salvageble at all?

9. Hairs still look pretty white so try letting them go. Maybe try moving the light closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. What would be the recommended light to get? Also the plants are out of control tall. Could I cut them back a bit and use a different light? Maybe use the cut offtops fortrim?

11. I swear it looks as though they have re-vegged...Notice the 3 leaf growth

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A bit less than 25-30 watts per sq ft is what's needed with today's best LEDs.
    This would work for a 2 x 4 ft tent, but there are many other options.
    Newest Kingbrite 240w Hlg Quantum Board Lm301b Cree Xpe2 660nm 730nm Uv Switch For Growing - Buy Quantum Board,Kingbrite Quantum Board,Hlg Quantum Board Product on Alibaba.com
    Cutting off the top of a flowering plant will greatly reduce yield.
    If there is someplace you can bend the too-tall parts over to, you could bend the stalks at a 90 degree angle.
    Sounds scary, but the plants can handle it.

13. Thats what I thought. I'm a newb though, so figuring it out as I go.

14. I will Try it. Thank you so much! Any estimate how long to harvest after I replace the light?

15. Almost impossible to say without being with the plants.

16. Got it. Thank you all for your help. Fingers crossed!

17. Most likely best start over. Week 11 of flower...
    Get a proper light. Quantum board if possible.

Www.growweedeasy.com

Good luck