Hellsing: Ultimate

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ThePhantom, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Has anyone here seen Hellsing: Ultimate OVA? I put it here under Movies because each episode is like a movie, even though it's kind of a series. In any case, this is the craziest anime series I've ever seen. It's about an organization called Hellsing that fights vampires, with an obedient vampire named Alucard as their weapon. I absolutely LOVE THIS. All the characters are so interesting, the story is simple and powerful, and it is the most violent show I've ever watched. What's funny is that despite its violence, it has humor and some not-so-serious moments. But Jesus Christ, this show does not hold back on violence...

I just got introduced to this series less than a week ago and it's already one of my favorite shows. Unfortunately there are only 8 episodes, with 2 more being released in the next 2 years, but each episode is very rewatchable.

[​IMG]

2. I haven't idea about this

3. hellsing is an awesome anime yeah. Alucard fucks everything up.

if you think that's violent though you should check out Berserk or Gantz, they might even be more graphic than hellsing is...i would say gantz is for sure, that show is fucked.

4. I will be sure to check those out! I just read a little about Gantz, and that sounds quite cool.

5. Just watched the first one. Gonna smoke a bowl and watch another.