Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hells Hippie! The Stoner!....(Silent Skit)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I hope you guys are ready to have a little laugh..I put together a skit that describes my time at my grandmas...Lol please let me know what you think...Always gonna rep it for GC and marijuana till the day I die..Much love Fam!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7eiugzw3Kc]Hells Hippie The Stoner (EP-1)OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

2. Not what I expected, possibly better. +rep

3. :smoking:this is awesome! made me laugh so hard ;D

4. Thanks man Just tryna bring GC some smiles man...Lifes to short not to laugh at dumb shit :) lol

5. Thought it was gonna suck but was actually pretty funny

6. damnn not what I was expecting haha

7. The hell is this

8. Lol what was you expecting?

9. i liked it

10. I watched it without audio and it was still funny

11. your missing maybe the dopest jam you have ever heard in your life!! :p lol..much love

12. Haha clever.

The music was great

13. Haha, that was awesome. Keep making short vids, or direct, or something cuz that was definitely entertaining. Lol..

14. Yea I wanted to try something new....If I had proper equipment I think I could make quite the stoner skits!!..But for now Ima work with what I got and get smiles how ever I can lol

15. Funny but it makes stoners seem like tweaking coke fiends a lil lol

16. lmfaoooooo dude, i loved that part where your grandma came out with the rolling pin! at first it seemed like a long introduction to something else but the visuals kept me drawn in. Whoever directed this did a good job at making it look and feel like a vaudeville act, or a charlie Chaplin film. Just like TheOriginalMad said, it was better than I expected.

17. You have a Badass Grandma!

18. I did everything lol...Im a huge charlie Chaplin fan..Thats where this idea came from....Theres nothing funnier then some charlie chaplin!..Much love man!

19. Pure awesomeness

20. Oh shiiit!...Thanks guys. I went from experienced blade to "has been around the city"..thats pretty coool soundin man!..Thanks for the rep my GC triggaz!