Hellppp!!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mikemike4790479, Jun 25, 2008.

1. so a couple days ago was my first time smoking. some of my freinds smoke all thetime. they left me a small roach. they all got normally highh i didnt really feel anythingg. i thought it was just that you dont usually get high yoru first time. then after about 10-12 minutes i got like a head- to-toe rush and just felt light. i didnt feel like everything was funny or what most other people say it feels like. i dont know wether to call it a good or bad feeling. but my heart felt like it was racing extremely. i juts felt like i wanted to fall asleep. i had no time perception. like i couldnt tell how long ive been standing in a certain spot etc. i could walk a straight line and talk almost normally. after about two hours i ended up home. i used my dads pulse-blood pressure checking machine thing. i checked sitting down like twice and my pulse wasracing at about 130. my freinds smoked alot more than me and none of them seemed to have felt this way. they told me it was because i was paranoid or something but i was expecting the high to be good and we smoked in a spot that was secluded and everything. i wasnt worried about anything and i was calm the whole time through this experience. any advice or help?

all my freinds have such a good time getting high. i drink with them at parties and stuff but then when it comes to smoking i just pass considering this might happen again=/

2. You just got a little too high, had a slight anxiety attack. Happens.

Just need to get used to the feeling of high, then all will be well.

3. kinda sounds like my first time to be honest. did you have cold sweat and BAD ass cotton mouth too?
    its lame as hell they only left you a roach though, atleast smoke you up on the whole L ya diiiig

4. deff sounds exactly the way i felt like when i first got high, just try it a few more times and it becomes more enjoyable.

5. the thing is though.. like. i didnt smoke much at all. i see my freinds just hazing away pull after pull.. this roach was small as shitt. i didnt even get half of what they got.

does your heart normally race that fast when your high?

6. Your not "used to it", or tolerant of it. Its something new to your body, of course its bound to scare you.

Im smoking with my best friend this weekend, hes never smoked, so Im interested to see what will happen because Im picking up good dro tommarow. I havnt smoked in 3 months either, so ill be getting destroyed aswell!

7. tell me how it turns out? or what i am suppopsed to expect my fifrst coouple of times
    thanks

8. I dont want to tell you to do anything unsafe, but I wouldnt give up so easily. Sounds like something your interested in and want to share with others, but make sure youd like to for yourself.
    Next time I would make sure youve eaten a half an hour before, are hydrated with either water, or electrolites, (make sure you have something to sip on during, I get good results from tea) and smoke out of a water piece.
    Make sure you are mentally happy, and dont have anything to worry about for the rest of the day, and are well rested.

9. I remember the days when I used to get that high

10. i remember that first high off of weed i had completely, but yeah i remember it somewhat and all that shit you mentioned sounds completely normal. with the pulse racing, paranoia, and that feeling like ur gonna die (but u wont...ever.)

after ur next couple times smoking it will go away and all you will feel from then on is euphoria.

11. Sometimes I smoke when I'm mentally sad, lol. Like I just smoked 15 minutes ago and I'm feeling good.

12. just chill out man, when your going to smoke do it in a comfortable enviorment where you can just pass a pipe/l/joint around and just get baked with your friends. Its best if you have nothing important to do any time soon either.

I would say the most important thing you can do is go with the flow, let the high take you where it wants, dont try to force the high in another direction, whatever your feeling, let it take you! Thats the best weed advice I can give because the moment you let it take you, its smooth sailing

God, smoking again after so long, its going to be BAD hahaha (in a good way)

13. I dont know if anyone else feels like this but when I get high it seems like every experience is new, almost like you know how to do things (like riding a bike) but it feels like youve never done them before so they seem super awesome. A good example is pretty much anything, walking is always fun haha

One of the most rediculous times I have ever gotten high was at school, me and my smoking buddy got super ripped off a bong with some good shit, so we were destroyed.

We both leave the room we were in and go into the hallway (at college, it was a multiroom sweet). As soon as we get into the hallway my friend looks over and me and I look at him. As we look at each other for some reason our eyes narrow as though we are in a kung fu movie and the camera zooms in on our eyes.

We immediatly start kung fu fighting, it was absoultly insane, I literally thought we were karate fighters or something. It felt like we "fought" for ages so we go sit on a coach and my other friend says "man do you guys even realize you just kung fu fought for 20 minutes"

bwhahahah, best time of my life

14. One of my first times being high I whited out for five minutes, had blue lips, couldn't movie much, and I was sky kigh for 8 hours.... 4 of which I thought I was gonna die! Haha but once you get used to the feeling and kind of go with it, it alllll gets better.

15. in my own experience, the third time i smoked was the first time i got actually high, and i didnt like it at all, i hated it, i wasnt having fun, i was scared, but its mainly bcuz u dont know wat to expect. tv makes it seem crazy but then u do it its nothing like that n u just dont know what to expect so ur nervous