HELLOOOOOW..... fucking shit

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Schrananapuss, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Hellow everyone I'm Hobbes Pissed and Very angered that I lost the pinguine... now my journal is useless... I'mma delete that shit....... ARGH i cant believe this retarded shit that was the second account that did that to me.. i really wanna break something right now............. MOD's we gotta talk...

2. RMJL answered you in the thread in General Feedback.

3. Here is what RMJL posted... If you need further assistance PM me and I'll try again to explain that your E-Mail would not verify once the e-mail verification was turned back on..

If this doesn't satisfy your anger, I sugest you leave the city on your own.. if not we will do it for ya!!!!

I'm closing this thread. I stayed up late last night figuring out what was up with this. You weren't banned. Your account wasn't deleted. Email verification is on and the email address you registered with wasn't a real one...if it was, then go to it and verify your address. Plain and simple. When you registered, it was at a time when email verification wasn't on....you just lucked out that day. RMJL