Helloooo :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dria_, Nov 29, 2014.

1. I'm new to this..I have looked on the site for a while for some stuff to buy and after seeing all the friendly people on here decided to make an account. Just wanna meet some fellow tokers, make some new friends..so what are you guys doing tonight?

2. Hi.  I'm vaping weed.  Blue Dream specifically.  Welcome to the city.  :smoke:
    [​IMG]

3. Welcome to the city...:)

4. #4 Bainman23, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    It's 3.30am here and I don't want to sleep yet. Just finding my way around this site...

i wish :( im almost out..so none for me tonight, but i get to come make friends here so its just as good i think lol.

thank you :) im excited to meet people and all that! not many people around me are very open about weed so its nice to come somewhere where everyone is so nice and open. i really like it :)

6. Yeah I can definitely understand that one! Been living here for the past four years and still am the only person I know who smokes.

I'm sure it would be easy enough to find other smokers, but nowadays people are just too crazy!! No one seems to find enjoyment anymore from just sitting down, smoking a nice bowl & talking/enjoying each others presence.

Welcome to the GC BTW!! :)

7. Yeah exactly. I only have a small group of friends that do. But I agree! I like to just sit and have intelligent conversations...around here they're more concerned about just "being turnt" but I want to have real conversations and just relax. Rather irritating but thank you!! :)

8. Welcome to the city. Tonight is movie night at my place. Ended up watching "Jack Reacher" and "Zodiac". They weren't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum