Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by elabrahamql, Sep 21, 2002.

1. I´m from Hermosillo, Sonora, México, Sonora is the border state at the south of Arizona. I just have been smoking for about 3 months, and I only do weed, when most of my friends also do coke, but i´m not into that.
    anyway, the combination of me starting smoking, and the release of the lord of the rings here in my country, completely changed my life, hehehehe. I´m into reading the whole books of the story, and right now I´m reading the Hobbit, the first of all.
    I´m 19 years old and I´m in college, and I think that should do for you to get to know me a little.

2. Welcome to the city...hope you enjoy it....yeah the lord of the rigs is amazing....after watching the film i had to read the book....i'm half way through the two towers, i can't wait till it comes out here in Dec.....Peace out....Sid

3. I am new to this forum. Just joined in to say hello.

4. Hi! I'm glad to know there are others out there that apreciate great literature such as LoTR. I myself have been reading them (a few times for each book) since long before the movie came out. i was so happy to see that the movie payed justice to the book. Anyway, welcome and enjoy yourself. Oh, and it's a good thing that you don't do coke.

5. Welcome to The City!

6. i´ve been around for almost a week now, and I am very comfortable in here. thanx.