Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hello.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by junkiemonkie111, May 25, 2010.

1. hey everyone. i've been smoking for probably 2 1/2 years now, and i always make homemade devices to smoke with, usually consisting of water bottles (which i know isn't very healthy). For the past year, i've just been doing mostly waterfall hits everyday, and occasionally use a steamy and i don't know how that's affecting my lungs. Is there a healthier method to smoke? Btw, i can't buy a bong or a vaporizer cuz i still live at home and it's kinda sketchy having that around. I'm just worried about the plastic fumes...not sure if it's bad or not...

2. Buy a bowl, put it in a sock.

Oh, and welcome.

3. get a bubbler...easier on the lungs with the water-cooled hits, but much easier to hide than a bong or vape.

4. If you have the money, maybe get one of these... Magic-Flight very compact, doesn't look like paraphanailia, little smell, very healthy.

I've never personally tried one of these, but I may have to get myself one soon. Lots of people recommend these.

5. My buddy has one, and it works wonders. It hits well, and has no smell. Plus it's easy to hide.

6. Get a VaporGenie.