Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hello

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by heathen381, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hi im new to Grasscity and i was wondering where can i find a "supplier". I live in a small poor-dump town in SC and I have never tried weed or been offered weed, but ive been stressed lately and ive always wanted to try it anyways so I figured "Why not?"

2. rofl

good luck

3. dont tell them that story wen you find it

4. What is that I smell... BACON!!!

5. You guys are not very welcoming are you?

6. lol....what part of SC u in?

7. ahhahhahahahhahaahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahhahahaha

good one

8. upstate near Charlotte, Clover

9. just meet people and ask them, even if they cant help most people dont get too offended by it.

10. Just talk. Nobody's going to turn you in for asking for weed.

11. Sorry for the harshness.

It's just when you come in here, don't read the rules and post in the completely wrong section, we tend to get testy.

12. I apologize, I didn't realize I posted this in the wrong section, this was the only section that I seen that looked like the right one. By the way, I did read the rules.

13. Apparently you still haven't read the rules. There are NO sections where you can ask for pot hookups. This is a Marijuana forum about weed, not for weed hookups. Sorry guy. Oh and welcome~ lol

14. I wasn't looking for a hookup I was wondering about how I should go about getting one, if that is against rules i am sorry

15. #16 LennonIsYourGod, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
  16. damn bro when i was in Sc everybody was so chill bout smoking you really shouldnt have that hard of a time especially since you live near charlottle i worked right down the block from the bojangles arena there allways guys over there slingin'

Just ask around most people down there smoke and arent stingy so it should be easy.. Gl

17. LMFAO! good one! ...but in all seriousness no.