1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StonedSour, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Hey all, I'm the new guy I guess. I decided to register because I enjoyed this site and reading the forums. I found myself here constantly just browsing through the forums and all of the topics. It was just about a week ago when I was bored and randomly decided to type in bongs.com, which eventually lead to me finding this site and ever since I can't get away from it heh. So hopefully I can make some friends and learn alot, which is one of the main things I'm hoping for. My name's Sean, I'm 18 (19 in August, woot) currently living in Illinois. I live a pretty boring life, pretty much have no social life, no job, not a ton of hobbies either. I play drums but I'm not too good at the moment. One of my brother's is in a band and they are starting to become pretty popular so I'm hoping they do, maybe someday I'll even be drumming for them :) I've been smoking weed for about a year and a half but unfortunately I don't have too much knowledge and not alot of great experiences, I'm hoping that all changes. I live in a pretty small town where dimes and eighths are the most popular things to buy and just mentioning an ounce causes someone to go crazy. So yea, I've always been around ditch weed (as my friends and I call it) but it's always got the job done and I've been living off of it forever. But yea hearing everyone here talk about all these great experiences they've had and the awesome weed they've smoked makes me pretty jealous. ESPECIALLY checking out some of the pics, I almost fainted. It just makes me realise how much I have to look foward to. I doubt I'll ever get some really good weed here where I live, that's why sometime in the next few years I'd either like to move, or attempt to grow on my own. But yeah, I've been smoking for almost 2 years now and I still feel like an amateur as you can tell. Anyways looking foward to hanging out here and all, take care.

P.S. hopefully you don't mind me asking a bunch of questions because I'm sure I'll think of a ton

Grasscity Deals Near You