Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zagh, Jun 9, 2009.

1. So, I posted in the "Introduce Yourself" Section ten minutes ago or so, so im new. hello. :D
    I was just wondering. What type of herb is there in the state of GA? I've only smoked once, and i coughed up a lung. It was some pretty crappy quality cheap stuff. Smelled earthy, looked like dirt, lotsa seeds. Anyways. I was just wondering what are the average prices for middies in GA?

2. Well, I don't live out there, but you probably just cough a lot, if you're new to smoking. There's not really a certain strain that is grown in a certain state, because people grow whatever they want. Maybe check out a new dealer?

Also, the prices are pretty close to the same for everywhere. Depends on the size of the sack.

3. webehigh.com helps too, enjoy the herb and just ask around. middies here go for 100 an ounce, 25 a quarter etc.

4. Thanks for the help guys.
    The only problem is, my old dealer moved, and i've had trouble finding a new one down here. I bum a little leftover off people every week i know, and i've been saving up so i can take a few hits sometime. (sad isn't it? :p)
    PS. Can you vape stems?

(EDIT) Btw, spaz, just checked out the site. MAJOR thanks.

5. #5 spazx, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    no not really..
    eidt: youre welcome, its a good site
    also ask the people you get a little from for a new dealer or just straight up ask around, most people about bud walk up to me though im a known local stoner

6. Problem solved!

Sorry for the seizure inducing color. It's my favorite.:)

Yeah man, the only problem is those people say they "don't want to reveal their dealer". Selfish bitches. :[
    One of my friends though offered to sell me some, so i might just get realllllly close with him, and find out his hookups.
    Anyways guys, thanks for the help.
    Much appreciated,

-zagh.