Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ganjaphish, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Hi Everyone!
    My name is Lara and I'm new here.. Live in Bay Area Cali. I have 2 loves - Music (Phish, Sublime, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, the Doors, lots of classic rock n'stuff) and the Marijuana Culture. I love making hemp jewelry, and I've gotten into the habit of collecting glass pieces (they're like new toys!!). My bf and I go to alot of shows out here, the best so far was Tool, and Trey Anastasio this year.
    BTW
    I'd like to think I'm open-minded and friendly so please say hi! I love meeting new people so drop me a line!
    Take care ~
    Lara
    aka ganjaphish

p.s. I have no website so here is a neat glass piece site: www.treetopglass.com

2. High Lara,

Welcome to the club.

Kees

3. Well welcome, I think you'll like it here! :)

Peace

SJ

4. hi, welcome friend.

5. aloha big blade man/woman thing person
    [​IMG]

6. Thanks for the welcome guys! I know I'll like it here - I can tell everyone is pretty laid back and friendly here for the most part ~ many other forums are cluttered with people who like to start controversy, just for the hell of it.
    Have a lovely day!
    Lara

7. no real controversy here hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    but seri[​IMG]
    ously. gladtohaveyah

8. yep everyone here is friendly. only if we ruled the world.............. ahhh but just a dream.

9. Welcome, Yes, there are a lot of good people here. The shop is a great place to purchase some nice stuff too. :) speaking from personal experience.

Peace, Love, and Respect

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome, hope to see you aruond..