1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ganjaphish, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Hi Everyone!
    My name is Lara and I'm new here.. Live in Bay Area Cali. I have 2 loves - Music (Phish, Sublime, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, the Doors, lots of classic rock n'stuff) and the Marijuana Culture. I love making hemp jewelry, and I've gotten into the habit of collecting glass pieces (they're like new toys!!). My bf and I go to alot of shows out here, the best so far was Tool, and Trey Anastasio this year.
    BTW
    I'd like to think I'm open-minded and friendly so please say hi! I love meeting new people so drop me a line!
    Take care ~
    Lara
    aka ganjaphish

p.s. I have no website so here is a neat glass piece site: www.treetopglass.com

2. High Lara,

Welcome to the club.

Kees

3. Well welcome, I think you'll like it here! :)

Peace

SJ

4. hi, welcome friend.

5. aloha big blade man/woman thing person
    [​IMG]

6. Thanks for the welcome guys! I know I'll like it here - I can tell everyone is pretty laid back and friendly here for the most part ~ many other forums are cluttered with people who like to start controversy, just for the hell of it.
    Have a lovely day!
    Lara

7. no real controversy here hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    but seri[​IMG]
    ously. gladtohaveyah

8. yep everyone here is friendly. only if we ruled the world.............. ahhh but just a dream.

9. Welcome, Yes, there are a lot of good people here. The shop is a great place to purchase some nice stuff too. :) speaking from personal experience.

Peace, Love, and Respect

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome, hope to see you aruond..

Grasscity Deals Near You