hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420 high, Mar 10, 2012.

1. hi i'm new here i'm from twin cities Minnesota I've been smoking weed for 7 years but i got to here and now i'm dry for over a month:(

2. Welcome :D enjoy the stay and stay baked my friend :D

3. thank you but how i'm going to get baked if i have no weed or dealer

4. Must of skipped that part of your intro, sorry. That's too bad bruh. Just hold steady. Patience is a virtue.

5. Twin Cities dry??! :eek:

Or you just havent picked up?...

Either way Minnesota is a chill state.

6. i'm new here and i don't know any smokers so that's y i'm dry if there is any advice please till me

7. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

You may want to consider going back to school for some higher education! I once moved to a town where I knew no one! Took some community college courses, found the "stoner's table" in the cafeteria and it took me less than 2 weeks to find a GOOD connection.....Did I mention that I was a mid-fifty-ish, dumpy-looking housewife at the time?

It ought to be WAY easier for you!

And if you do go back to school, and you or a buddy, want to do a paper on MMJ, I have ALL your research done! Just click that first link in my sig, and see what I mean! :eek:

Granny :wave:

8. i study at language institute but no one is smoking i will travel to another state at the end of this month just to smoke some green and no one smoke or look like smoker around my area but i will search and i will even try to grow if nothing work smoking every day for seven years and then suddenly i'm dry...i'm getting crazy