Hello Virginia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by weed4afuture, May 23, 2013.

1. To my fellow Virginians,

I'd like to personally invite you all to like the U.S. Marijuana Party of Virginia on Facebook, and while you're busy doing that, feel free to send us a message. We are currently trying to become a bona fide political party, here in Virginia. The first step towards this goal, is creating a centralized state committee for the U.S. Marijuana Party of Virginia. If you are interested in becoming part of this, send me a message either here, or on Facebook. You must be a registered voter in the Commonwealth of Virginia. We need eleven committee members, one for each of Virginia's eleven congressional districts. In addition to the eleven committee members we also need a separate party member to be the party secretary. The second step is ratifying a party plan, and bylaws. The third step is fielding candidates for election. The first three steps will make the U.S. Marijuana Party of Virginia a Political Action Committee (or PAC), which is what the Green Party of Virginia, and the Libertarian Party of Virginia are, in reality, but the last step will make us a bona fide political party. The last step is getting ten percent of the vote, after we have a state centralized committee, state chairman, and party secretary. It's what the Reform Party of Virginia did in 1997. They were on the ballot side by side with the Democrats and Republicans, until their party collapsed and dissolved, without having to jump through the hoops that a Political Action Committee (or PAC) has to jump through. If we all stand up and demand our rights restored to us then there is no stopping us. It's time to come out of the cannabis closet. 

Thank you for your time,

State Chairman Matthew L. Brown,
    U.S. Marijuana Party of Virginia 

https://www.facebook.com/usmjpartyvirginia?ref=hl

2. Here's a map of Virginia's Congressional Districts. If you're serious about legalization of marijuana and are registered to vote in the Commonwealth of Virginia, then please, look at this map, pinpoint which District you live, and message me back. 

http://www.jmu.edu/pcinva/wm_library/VA_Cong_Dist.jpg