Hello to lello 1/4 OZ Pics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Nice stuff man enjoy it!

2. Hello this is the FBI, Agent tehenglishsmoke
    Imma need to be confiscatin that there bag o' narcotics
    Or you can give me halvsies and this can all go away :D

I r jealous, ill admit it :p

3. its cocaine

4. Nice dude. I'd be happy to pay 260 for a quarter of that...beauty. And I don't usually even do coke, downers are more my thing.

I haven't done enough coke, or gotten quality shit in bulk so I don't know the answer to this.

So...question: When your coke comes in rocks like that are they hard like h rocks, so that using a razor is necessary for cutting off lines or does it break apart easily?

5. It all depends on whether its dry or not. This stuff is very very dried out, so its a little harder, the stuff I got before was a little bit wetter so it broke down a little bit easier.

6. Man, I've been trying to respond to this post, but I can't get my jaw off the floor. I'm just going to leave it there.

You've got me envious:eek::hello:

That would go for 250 a ball out here.
    I'm not kidding.

I watch people pay 200 a ball for re-rocked shit. Takes at least .7 to get going. I'm very jealous man, haha.
    Have fun brotha.

7. Yeah most yay is cut, like I said I feel truly lucky I found this dude.

I wasn't even looking for a connect, just kinda fell in my lap.

Dude doesn't even work here with me anymore either, but I always got his #. :D :smoking:

8. fucked up in my opinion

9. yes, after one line you would be.

10. ley me be the one to decide that....wheres my line?? hah jk. but seriously

11. Hahaha.

12. So GMT, when should I be expecting my 'birthday card'? :D

13. I was going to send you a 'suitcase' this year instead. :eek:

14. Or you could always just break your leg and hop on a plane

15. This is true, this is true....

16. How's the comedown on some pure shit?

My problem with cocaine was:

1. Buy cocaine
    2. Do cocaine
    3. YEAH I'M NUMB I CAN TALK TO ANYONE, WHAT'S UP BITCH?
    4. Uh... my dick.. uh oh.
    5. Shit, I'm out of cocaine, better look in my carpet because I KNOW I dropped a flake... right... I mean... YEAH LET'S LOOK
    6. Stay up 9 hours after the coke ran out, bleed on pillow while sleeping
    7. FUCK YOU MOM I'M NOT ON DRUGS

17. LMAO
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

Yeah, I'm luck on the supply side so if I have the thought that I might want more I know its within arms reach which makes the temptation less in reality for me. Same with herb, if I don't have it I'll be calling people trying to find it or get stoned but if I have a large stash I smoke but I don't find myself thinking about how I'm gonna get high next time. Does that make sense? I'm kinda loaded off some purples. :eek:

As far as the dick thing, lol, all stimulants have that effect. As soon as you put a female into the equation shits goes right back to normal though. ;)

The only reason its tempting is because its an easy way to kill fatigue, fuck a monster, do a little line and your set.

As far as the sleeping goes this stuff doesn't keep me up, all the pure coke I've had will allow me to still sleep at the doses I usually do. (although when blowing with friends I tend to get a little more carried away and can do enough to keep me up for the duration of the high, but coming down I can still sleep)

Last but not least I haven't had one drop of blood on my pillow. Shit is clean and I break it down into very fine powder. :D

18. I don't even do coke and i want to do that coke. Damn, i think im gonna start doing coke...

19. I'd do THAT coke. The shit I can get? ROFL, hell no.

I haven't touched the local supply since 2003 and haven't. Well, I did some gummies while bagging some stuff up for friends back in '05 but I don't count that.

A lot of people say they have trouble on MDxx with their unit, not so with me, but I'll be honest, coke really put a hurting at least two nights, maybe more I can't remember.