Hello to lello 1/4 OZ Pics

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GreyMatterTripp, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Whats up GC, thought I'd share some lovelyness.

Stuff is from the same connect, same quality, these pics aren't as close up but you can still see fishscales. I put a couple pics up because again, its hard for pics to do this stuff justice, ever.

Enjoy, I know I will yo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fuck you.

3. can i have sum??

4. Hahahahahaha.

Dude, you know if you were in the flesh I'd bust you out a line faster than you could say COCAINE!

5. that looks so good to me

6. fuck i want a bump.

7. damnnn mad nice man
    how much did this run ya

8. 1/4th a o? might as well got a 8 ball. what was the price like?

9. #9 GreyMatterTripp, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Except a quarter is more than an eighth. ;) \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

Math FTW!!! \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

I got it for 260 because its top quality. I can get a quarter for 200 or less of the stuff they cook up into the batch they sell to people. Its not bad, they don't really cut it a hell of alot but this stuff is fucking PURE. With a tolerance I can do a line and be right where I need to be. .1 and I'm pretty numb and fucked up.

10. An 8 ball is half as much as a 1/4 man...
    LoL

GMT, If Im ever in the area I'll hit you up :)

11. quality pickups as always, ive been wanting to try coke for a while, however i dont trust anyone i can really get it from, so im waitin for the right time.

12. for real, fuck u gmt

always flashin yor yummy gummy coke

haha jk hope u had fun with that

i know i woulda blown through that in like a week

13. Damn, lol.

This shit is STRONG though, seriously if you did a gram a day you'd probably die after a week.

This shit gets me BLOWN out off of .3

Its that good, no exaggeration.

14. honestly GMT go fuck yourself
    :love:

+rep

15. damn....that stuff looks VERY similiar to the last time i did some yayo. i got an 8ball chipped off a half ki right in front of me. enjoy that GMT!

16. Nothin better then blowin some lines, blastin some Beasties and cruisin around owning the town

17. I did cocaine for eight months straight once.

The ONLY way in HELL I'd touch it again would be some of your >80% pure. It's always beautiful and looks nothing like I used to get as youth. I'd +rep but I can't. I need to +rep some losers so I can +rep you again! :D

18. fuck! that sounds like fun right now gad damn

19. [​IMG]
    I can just feel the love in here. :eek: :D :smoking: LOL.

Thank you sir, and I will.

Sounds like a blast. Come and pick me up sucka! :p :D :smoking:

Lol.

Yeah, tried to rep your pill press comment and had the same problem 'need to spread the rep'. I started typing and when I posted I saw that you had quoted it thinking no one noticed. LOL. Personally I thought it was the best answer too. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]