Hello to all on this flat earth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lookatmenow, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Search for it yourself and you will seek your own truth

2. No. You’re the one making these claims you provide evidence and proof. Not me. You.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I already know whats true. Maybe I wasnt making claims to prove anything just to ignite others minds and open a gate to another garden

4. Yeah something like that. You can’t prove it. This is all you flat earth conspiracy lovin’ sheep’s issue. All talk. Zero evidence. Go back to where you came from. Please do us all that favor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gate creaks open... Everybody runs.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. #66 Lookatmenow, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Get off my thread! I came from the human colony on Mars where there is atmospheric pressure and breathable air also flowing water in the form of rivers. I have no intention to return there. Besides you cannot handle the truth which is why is kept hidden from people like yourself, even if a ufo was to land on your front lawn with little green creatures in it you would still be in disbelief and in denial it's not your fault you have been programmed the way you are

7. Nah you go elsewhere with this nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ive never seen so much smack talk as such from the OP.

DUDE, grow the fuck up and stop reading 'fictional' stories, you say @Smokexbreak is brain washed? I say you need some elctric shooks running through your wild tiny mind.

Get a grip son, may jesus be with you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. OK you two sheeple can have your say and opinion but that's all...religious beliefs are only a means to control and/or segregate the species put in place those who are not human.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #70 mactheman, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    So the earth is Flat ,well fuk me for thinking the Earth was hollow ,with little grey men and flying saucers inside the Earth at the South Pole ....think i'll go smoke a Banana skin to get high :smoking-banana::jump:..mac.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think your mixed up with the moon, that's hollow with grey humanoid inhabitants although there is a subterranean civilisation in side the earth with entrances at the poles and massive caverns and tunnel systems

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You my friend... are completely insane, these beliefs are insane.. i hate to burst your bubble but we most definately live on a round planet as it is seen from space. We are also held to the planet by a force named as gravity, non of this codswallop you talk of is remotely true nor is it even slightly questionable.

Wake up, have a strong coffee look in the mirror and have a chat with the person looking back at you because hes filling your mind with absolute bullshit.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Thought this thread was hilarious...
    READ THE BIBLE.
    Is all I can say.

14. This thread is done and I'm not moving it to another forum. Stick to growing in the grow forums.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.