Hello to all on this flat earth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lookatmenow, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah, so the flat earth teetered, and the defoliation changed the weight balance, and then the electromagnetism just toppled that shit.

Why did I even pay for an education lol?

2. flipped two weeks ago, topped once, maybe a foot tall? Two month veg. hope all goes good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. careful the other universe may be watching

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Makes sense to me. I’ll take it. Soooo lets write a book and sell it to people.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ever read any of those books? I had to for a philosophy class... Whew. Far, far out there shit. Annukai and Niburu... Reminded me of Star Trek with less logic and more boring.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No I haven’t read any of that. Beam me up Scotty!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sweet, so an opposite magnetic force should counter it. If I put magnets under my pots will it cancel gravity " an electromagnetic force"? Floating plants y'all...

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Talk about getting high.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nibiru has just pasted and could be seen with the naked eye almost looking like a another sun in the sky. And yes there are infinite amount of universes like pages of a book and since paradoxes are non existent, parallel universes where the original time line has diverged

10. I apparently need the weed you’re smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's not weed bro.

12. ToO Much For Your Primitive Brain To COMPREHEND?! Just remember tesla created a time machine in the 1900s along with free energy, hydrogen (water) engine, rejuvenation chamber to name a few

13. OK now return back to your herd and conform

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bahahahahaha this fucking guy.

15. Funny how you can’t prove anything that you state as true. That’s all you’ve got is your conspiracy theories and no proof,no fact,no evidence. Zero zilch nada. And do not link a bunch of conspiracy theory websites as your “proof”. Seriously rollitup.com will be a better place for you.

16. Here's the pic again of my veg tent....now can any of you experts tell me what 2 plants are bubble gum and what 2 plants are choc kush? 20190315_093601.jpg

17. I can tell you you’re using HPS for veg. congrats.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Funny how you seem to be a brainwashed puppet but then again that's what the average Joe is today....artificial intelligence is going to be the future human robotic cyborgs

19. Gladly..

But just for you....

• Like Like x 1
  20. Let’s see proof of your claims.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.