Hello Strangers Meet My Little Buddy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OnTheOtherSide, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Lol weird heading huh? Hahaha well I'm new here and like everyone else, I've been roaming for a while. I just got all my stuff together and set this little puppy up. She's a Royal queen Critical 😊 question to the experienced: as of today she's 4 days old from implant and I'm running her 24/0 and Barely watering her (only when soil is dry). How long until I start her on a 18/6 with 5-1-1 organic? Much thanks, looking forward to updating you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 CanadianOrganic, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    You can start 18/6 whenever you want. Some people do that from the beginning to save power or you can leave her on 24/0 until you want to flower and of course she'll grow slightly faster.
    For nutes, what medium are you using? Usually you wait till 10-14 days after sprouting usually more towards 14 but its all dependent on the plant. I got a sprout that had a deficiency starting after 9 days but like I said all depends on the individual plant.

3. you can start you 18/6 at anytime but i normally wait until they have developed their second set of true leaves and are entering their veg phase...

4. #4 OnTheOtherSide, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Great! Thanks.

Attached Files:

5. Yup true that. Leave them on 24/0 at least the first couple days

6. And yeah I think I'll leave her on 24/0 for another few weeks then maybe 3. Can she get stressed because of this? I might switch her to 18/6 on week three and Flower on week 4... What do you think?

7. Its not ready to harvest.

Don't plan ahead, you should feel when the plant is ready to be put in flowering

Use your green senses

9. And I'm using some organic soil mixed with perlite, but it already came mixed with some nutes but the percentages on the bag were small (0.1N etc.) but I got some liquid organic Fish fertilizer which is HIGH in N so I'm anxious to see how it would feed the little girl. Lol but I can wait. And the bottle says it doesn't burn. However everything in moderation can't be too bad.

10. Lol! Yes, your right. I will. I'll take it day by day. And hopefully make this my first grow journal so I can get some help Along the way 😊

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409262532.066386.jpg
    What Do You Guys think?

12. Looks good so far

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It's surprising how strong they are. She may be young but she's starting to smell like she's grown lol

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409886880.015822.jpg
    Can someone give me advice as to what regimen I should have at this size or water only

15. #16 undertoad, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    Can't really answer your question, but she looks healthy! I just started the same strain two weeks ago, but I'm in a water only organic soil mix. Subbing in to see how yours goes!

Here's my baby on the morning of day 14 (today).

uploadfromtaptalk1409924842574.jpg

16. Nice! She's shooting up huh, are you doing 24/0 for your light

17. She started really slow, but is growing pretty fast now.  I'm on 18/6 light right now, 400w MH.  

18. Oh ok. Well I'm still at 24/0. Planning on leaving that way till flower.

19. Any updates buddy?