Hello - some advice and opinions needed!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DrCrack, Apr 19, 2006.

1. im a first time grower, i have read two books and been doing alot of research, so i have some knowlege but lack any experience. i have a wooden grow box - the box is in my basement and is 4. ft long 3 3/4 ft wide and 4.5 ft high. i aim to put a 600w hps light and a 100mm extractor with carbon filter and mylar on all surfaces. will also be growing in soil for my first attempt.

basically im almost ready to grow, i just dont know what strain of bud to go for??????

im lookin to get something through dutch passion and aim to buy feminised seeds. i've been lookin at "Mazar". its within my budget (£50-£75 - although i may be flexible, if im persuaded!) and i like the sound of it. obviously all the sites say all their weed is amazing and you will get massive crops from them all!!!!!! So who do i believe???!!! do you think Mazar would be a good choice for my growing environment or would you recommend another strain for my conditions.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

peace

2. I am not familiar with Mazar personally however, if the strain is something you might like than grow for it. Feminized seeds are also very good.

3. i bought fem x line c99. these plants rock. all five sprouted but the newb in me killed 2. they take lots of abuse also. i left them alone for 2 weeks and they flourished while i was gone. and if you are worried about smell, they are not to horrible. give em a try