Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello Smoke Me Out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, May 27, 2013.

1. There's this person I became really good friends with, then smoking buddies... but now it turned into a relationship where we only meet to smoke. A litter further into time, I usually only get calls asking to smoke this person up. Or this person will smoke me up IF they can hit my Volcano, and I pick them up and drop them off which is almost an hours worth of driving in my v6-gas-eating-suv. We rarely talk and we rarely get together now. IT's becoming annoying :(.

2. End it. Sounds like he's basically a stranger at this point. Would you pick up a stranger on the side of the road to smoke with?

3. Find another smoking buddy

4. It sounds annoying.  Are you just venting or are you looking for some kind insight or permission?  You are at the point in various relationships where divorce is brought up or they finally get old enough for their own place.

5. It's kinda like that with my friends now. I don't really hangout with anybody anymore unless it involves smoking. Not that I wouldn't do it, it's just none of my friends would do something like that.. I know, seems weird to me too.

I wasn't really thinking about why I posted. Partially venting, but I'd like to see what others have to say/ think about it? Or others that find themselves in this situation. 

7. tell him what you told us.

8. This kind of happened to me. My friend and I have been friends for about ten years and only got into smoking last year. Every time we chill there's an expectation that we'll both get extremely stoned then listen to some loud music or watch a movie. Nothing else. When we hang out sober it just doesn't seem right. I don't know.

9. This title was very miss leading to me, I thought I was gonna have to preform a grasscity citizen arrest when I saw it!

Or I am just a very high student celebrating graduation..!

10. Similar situation for me. Used to be really good friends with this dude, hung out all the time. Don't know what happened but he doesn't come out much or anything. Basically stays home. Only allows people to come chill there if they're throwing down some bud with him. Really sucks, was a good dude.