Hello - Semi-Beginning Toker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ABzerotolerance, May 19, 2013.

1. Hello, Grasscity! This seems like a great community with a lot of great contributors. I've been perusing for a bit and thought I'd make an account.

I'm going to be a sophomore at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in the fall, and I've just recently moved back home to Naperville, Illinois(new "home" for me..parents moved over Thanksgiving break this year from Omaha, NE). I've been looking around and trying to figure out a way to score a new hookup, as I don't really know anyone here well enough to ask for some bud haha. Anyone know of any places around the Western Chicago suburbs area? Aurora/Naperville/Lisle/Bolingbrook etc. Any help would be super appreciated!

Thanks all!

2. G'day! Welcome to the city - it's a pretty fantastic community to be a part of, if I do say so myself.

The last thing I would know about is where to score bud in Illinois, but I do have experience finding drugs in foreign places. The quickest way to find a pot smoker is to frequent the places that pot smokers frequent. (Duh). Hit up the local skate park, or join a club relevant to your interests. Meet people, take a second to get to know them, then pop the question.