Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello peoples new to Richmond hill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bewwww, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Hey, I'm new to Richmond Hill and can't find any hookups. Being dry sucks. How do you find new dealers? Last guy I had for some strange reason doesn't like to chop in the winter, he's weird.

Poop.

2. Somewhere around the Major Mac area, I assume?

3. I know, I used to know a few people there, but they either went to collage or stopped chopping.

4. asking for a dealer or hookup is not allowed on the forums. nor discussing it. even though I live in that neighbourhood.

5. But he's not asking for a hookup or for a dealer...he's asking HOW and WHERE to find one. It's a fine line, but he's on the right side of it.

6. Oh in that case...the movies @ richmond hill. the silvercity, mad stoners there.

7. ^^ manz knows whats good.

8. The cops are everywhere

9. Posts like this don't help anything man, your not a moderator or whatever so leave that to them :rolleyes:

At this point i realised you eventually gave him a small heads up so good man. :hello:

10. Take a ceramics or yoga class at the local community college.

Or you could join the local chapter of NORML and gain a whole new circle of pro-cannabis friends and help get cannabis legal!

Granny