Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello, old grower new city

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by historian, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Hello all :wave: I just did a google search for "Marijuana growers" and grasscity came up as #1 result, so I trusted myself to google and here I am. I've been growing for sometime now and the security requirements leave me with absolutly no one to talk to about it. I figure the internet is the place to be when it comes to this sort of activity so I was hoping I would be able to OPENLY discuss everything I"ve had on my mind and all the questions I've had (before making major changes). I think this is a pretty cool place with alot of stuff I've yet to look into. Never really been to Grasscity before, first time on the site, but I'll probably be hanging in the horticulture section while I complete my next grow. So, what's on tap here???? ;)

2. What ya growin?

3. I have 1 mama Lavender, 1 mama Skunk#1/NL, 1 mama Hashplant, all of which I discriminatorily clone off of. I stock a bedroom & closet w/ 2000W (total) HPS all on DWC Waterfarms. I started growing after college when it became hard to find a good supply of MJ (non-medical state) so I resorted to procuring my own quality stash. Then my close friends started coming to me = increasing harvest production :devious: Which is when I decided to join an online community for assistance