Hello, Newbies First grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dudeodan, Aug 6, 2012.

1. maybe turn flash off, get closer to the bud so we can see your trich developement if possible :D

2. #23 dudeodan, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Ok this may be the best i can do, first time they have actually seen a tad of sun (put em in the (1yo)kids room while they were at target)

The worldz famouz Supa lemon Haze (at least thats how there accents says it in the video)
    [​IMG]

i got this purple haze(some say it dont exist anymore idk?) from an old man in N cali.i just know its purple, and sexy.may reveg, he wont give me another

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Top 2 cola's pretty much twins lol

[​IMG]

3. nice, lookin pretty big for having 4-5 weeks left you should have some nice fat tasty nugs

4. ya they are all over, heres a group shot, she is in the middle, sour deisel on right end

[​IMG]

5. so upon further inspection, all but my purple haze a few spider mites, its not terrible but UGH...almost week 7..

you see hwo that purp is away and has air flow between them..guess it was enough the little shits didnt jump

sprayed with safer 3 in 1..if that dont do it ill take out a neem mix and sponge the bottom one by fricken one!

6. oh and this is day 60 for the purple...so im about to chop chop...its was right on time with amber and cloud that i wanted, i just wanted 3 more days to dry up some more, it was lightweight on the bucket...let it cure a week longer since i only flushed for 8 days? and not 14?

7. i am only doing a 8-10 day flush this time around, ppm runoff was at 200 ppm after a true flushing

8. well might get 27g dry...not bad i guess for a plant 31 inches tall..140g wet

9. not a bad count if you ask me, good stuff

10. just smoked some sun leaves..and uhhh..i think im in for a pleasent suprise when this buds done curing..if not..ill smoke sugar leaves from this purple haze forever..wow

11. U know that moment u fill retarded....i grabbed 2 gallon pots...thought they were 3 ...no wonder this crap was smaller..just noticed the stamp on the bottom of buckets...high moments ftw