Hello. New here.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by skyclimber62147, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hello. I am new to the forum.

I tried to grow some plants this Summer. I have a pic or two.

Can anyone tell me anything about this. I already manicured today.

Thanks. Talk soon !

IMGpic.jpg

IMGpic2.jpg

2. Looks nice but maybe prematurely cut? I'm no expert so I could be way off.

3. Thanks. I had no choice. The season is getting cold and there is NO WAY and can continue in the house.
    I think i see seeds? It has a funny smell?

I don't know. I hope some one with alot of experience takes a look.

Thanks for helping !!

Peace

4. Definitely looks premature to me as well.. Hopefully it wasn't too early.. Did you watch the trichs to tell you when to pull or did you just pull it? I'd say it had at least 2-3 more weeks left with all those white hairs, but I wouldn't know for sure without looking for trichs.. The last 2 weeks is where most of the bud growth is as well so if you did pull early I'm sorry bro.. Hope it smokes ok for ya

5. Can't tell from pic if there's are seeds. Should be a little pocket that is hard. I had nevervseen a bud with seeds while growing until this past season and it stoodout big-time to me.

6. Thanks for the words. I do think it was early. Alot of white hairs...and it smells like a green lollipop.

I did just pull it. Kind of had to.

Thanks

7. Definately marijuana ;)

jokes aside, looks pretty nice, cut bit early but I see your reasons. Will get you stoned, probably quite buzzy :D

8. i like to crop early each to there own tho. make sure to dry properly, it gets better with the cure process, it will be more buzzy rather than heavy eyed stoned. the way i like it for work.

9. Thanks for all the help !!