Hello new grower here please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dnlson, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hi this plant is coming up on 2 1/2 months old she is not very tall i want to say around 10 inches i noticed the pistls are turning red and just wondering when to harvest. i read to wait until they are mostly red/brown. this strand is a 70sativa/30 indica mix such a small plant and already budding what should i do? i wish it would get taller. as far as growing info shes in a pot outside...

[​IMG]

2. At the very least I would say 3 to 4 weeks, although it looks strong, the trichs look under developed

3. cool thanks i hope she gets bigger since there's only probably 3grams of bud on her lol. also the buds on the lower nodes are tiny i'm talking the size of a penny at best! i do veggie gardening and what ive learned from that is once you pull the fruit off the plant focuses on the remaining fruit. would you suggest picking off the top whenever its ready and letting the plant grow?

4. because you plant is on the smaller size, I wouldn't recommend that....let it mature all at once, try to distribute the light to the necessary areas

5. when you think it looks done, give it another 2 weeks. seriously, keep it simple and just wait... worst thing you can do is harvest early. if it is nuted all to hell then you should probably think about flushing it it with 3 times as much water as the soil in the pot. If organic, just feed with plain water for last 2 weeks. i would let that plant go another month at least.....

6. p.s. that gal kinda looks familiar.... does she have a rotten fruit smell?

7. its all organic i used my soil from my garden. all i feed it is rain water. it smells like a mixture of a skunk and coffee lol and also its been about a month since i first saw the initial pistls forming.