Hello, new from Cali

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by beegee2121, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Hi,

Got burned out on the other forums I used to frequent so trying something new. I've been a stoner for the majority of the 31 years I've been on this planet so figure I give it a shot.

Originally from South Carolina, moved to Nor Cal specifically for marijuana about a year ago. Gotta say it's been completely worth it. Such a freedom to not have to worry about the cops and to have what is probably the best selection of nugs in the country just down the road at the store. Still surreal.

Also grew my first 2 plants last summer on the roof. Completely legal, my 2 sour's produced about 5 ounces and it was pure fire. Grown 100% organically. Put down on some land for this coming season (Mendocino) where we'll probably have around 100. Also going to grow them organically.

So far the seeds I have;
    -Grape crush
    -Animal cookies/mendo breath
    -Cherry pie/la confidential/blackcherry soda
    -Mendo breath/do-si-dos
    -Mendo breath/forum

Was thinking of starting with these and doing the rest clones just for simplicity and the selection here is insane all for around 5 or 10 bucks per

Anyway I'm sure I'll need you guys for advice down the road so just wanted to introduce myself. Let me know of what you think of the seeds and if you have any recommendations for my first real grow.
    Thanks

2. All are solid strains man, u won't be disappointed. What's ur setup like?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Right now we just have about 50 holes in the dirt. the rest i think we're going to use 100 gallon or maybe 200 gallon smart pots. Probably do around 100 total but you never know ;)

Wanting to do all organic soil with tons of amendments of course. A lot of the soil places around here already have them ready to go for this kinda thing specifically so we'll just get the yards from them.