Hello New Friends Let Me Love You (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FeministKush, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hey, I'm from Upstate NY where you can experience all four seasons in one god damn week. 
    Right now I am trying to find out who I am and what I want to do with the rest of my life. While I'm trying to figure all of this out I'm usually hella stoned and look hella cute. Hella. 
    Anyways I'm just here to make new friends and learn a little something about bud and vapes. 
    If you want to get to know me go right ahead and do so 

2. Howdy I'm from upstate ny as well unfortunately.

P.s nobody cares if you look cute... Jk It's the internet everyone does!!!!

3. I can't believe people are still saying hella in 2014.

4. I'm from upstate new york too. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT.

5. Welcome to the forum, I'm also a female that lives in N.Y. , I live on Long Island. I can definitely relate when you said that you can experience all four seasons in a week!!!!!!! I had to shovel driveway area just to find my car. From storm we just had.

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Don't tell me what to do  :metal:

7. I'm actual gender queer and prefer gender neutral pronouns including they in the singular sense (◕‿◕✿) 

8. I'm genderqueer as well. Alex, they/them/their/, from Ontario. Its uplifting to see another genderqueer person on here because honestly this forum is not understanding of gender identity at all. Very isolating if you don't have any trans* friends.

9. #9 GandolfthegreenII, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

We understand the transgendered.  My confusion is what a transgendered person is called.  Like if you were a man and changing into a woman what do you call them when he/she is half way.  Once they made the transformation does a man that changed into a woman liked to be called a man or a woman.

I go to a gun shop owned by a transgendered person (man to a woman) and I call him dude and say yes sir when we speak quite frequently about guns.  Is that right or should I say maam?  Confusing, there needs to be a manual for this situation so I can know how to approach with respect.

10. Okay first of all there is no -ed at the end of transgender. And if you want to know someone's preferred pronouns you can ask them ''What pronouns do you prefer''. Furthermore there is a whole shit load of info about this kinda stuff but it's not talked about becasue the world/most equal rights campaigns only focuses on cisgender white gay males.

11. And I don't give a shit...

Welcome to the city and enjoy your time here.

12. I bet OP is so damn Asian

I'm Asian ^_^

Omega369 :wave:

13. no, you may not love me OP. is that anyone to introduce yourself?

14. I can tell you're gonna be a pleasure to have in the city OP.
    Welcome. Lol

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? :rolleyes:

You may want to take the time to read the forum guidelines. The City is about respect and tranquility.

How old are you? :smoke:

16. I'm 19 and don't tell me how to react to people who are rude to me. I'm all about love until someone disrespects me. 
    And I may not kiss my mom with it but I sure do french your dad.

17. Oh great...

18. #19 Slinu, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    This conversation couldn't get any sweeter even if you dunked it hot chocolate with marshmallows.
    <(^o^)>

19. OP sounds like that one feminazi that was banned about 2-3 months ago. The one that said males (especially white males) couldn't be discriminated against.