Hello! New and want opinions on this situation.

Discussion in 'General' started by PrincessP82, May 25, 2009.

1. Hello fellow tokers! I'm new around here and I'm from PA. I'd say I'm a veteran toker. Been smoking for over 10 years. Here's what I need your opinion on. I need a new hook up so I posted an ad on craigslist in the strictly platonic section just for shits and giggles. Now I wasn't expecting to get a reply mind you, but I did. My hubby thinks I'm an idiot of course, and that I'm probably gonna get set up. What are your thoughts/opinions? Too risky? I'm a mother of two young children so I've got quite a lot to lose here if I do end up getting set up. Do you think there is any way to know if I am being set up?

2. do you have any friends that smoke? does your husband have any friends that smoke? they have connects? they have other boyfriends/girlfriends that smoke with connects? id go down that list long before i consider craigslist personally.

3. This is the problem. We both have a mutual acquaintence that smokes, but the last two times we gave him $$ to hook us up it took him a week to get it the first time and this last time he ended up giving me my money back after 4 days and acting real shady with me. So, I'm out of resources that I personally know. I do have a bad feeling about the Craigslist thing and it probably wasn't the smartest thing in the world to do. Like I said I've got kids so I'm not gonna be a complete dumbass. I just wondered what ya'll thought about it. I'd probably be better off going out for a drink and scoping the bar for fellow stoners.

4. no, dont do it. it is too risky

5. I wouldn't do it. You should go to a couple headshops and just hang around them and see if you can start conversation with people. I was in one just last week and this guy just straight up asked if he could smoke with my friend and I.

6. Don't do the craiglist thing... That's just stupid and asking to get busted....

Here's what you do - button down that shirt, show them puppies off ya know. Go to either a college bar, college campus, or a smoke shop (preferably one near a college campus) and strike up some convos about the glorious mary jane. You'll find some eventually.

Good luck on your mission young comrade.