Hello, my name is SparkleBong :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sparklebong, Jan 11, 2013.

1. I've been a member for maybe a week or two. Here's a bit about me:
    I like to cosplay
    I make my own nails to sell
    I enjoy crafts
    I own bunnies
    I'm growing my first plant!

2. sweet! welcome to gc..I think we would be besties if this was real life :D
    I <3 all those stuffs! hope u like it here & toke on :smoking:

3. Welcome. Good luck on the grow

4. What do you usually cosplay?
    And what do you craft?
    Always great to have an artistic bladie around the city :smoke:

5. I tried to post pics but maybe you can't in this forum? I craft anything, I decorated my bong with sparkles, cut books into 3d pictures, i like origami. I've cosplayed Chii as well as just dressing up with wigs and circle lenses. :)

6. [quote name='"sparklebong"']I tried to post pics but maybe you can't in this forum? I craft anything, I decorated my bong with sparkles, cut books into 3d pictures, i like origami. I've cosplayed Chii as well as just dressing up with wigs and circle lenses. :)[/quote]

Are you on mobile or pc? And did you choose your name cuz your bong sparkles?

7. Welcome!

I'm pretty new here too, but I'm liking the vibe.

8. When you're about to post you can see a mountain icon on the posters interface, click that and paste the image url in the text box. Voila.

You'll have to display some of your work when you get the image thing figured out. I'd love to see some of your origami!

9. haha yes. :p

10. Let me try this again..

Attached Files:

11. sweet! and heres my bunny nails and circle lenses, oh and my plant. ;)

Attached Files:

12. [quote name='"sparklebong"']
    Let me try this again..[/quote]

Is that you in the first pic? And very awesome origami.

13. ya, i'm cosplaying chii from chobits there.

14. Wish I knew what that was from.
    Fantastic cosplay either way.

15. THANKS! that means a lot that was my first time cosplaying, i just started in November. you're not missing out on much. It's a classic and definitly fun for a girl to watch but your name is a boys name?? Idk if you would like it. Lame story/overly sexualized but the art is pretty and she is cute so i like it. <3

16. Thank you, youtube hummingbird origami, it takes about 30min but its fairly easy to make!

17. You're very welcome.
    Yeah, don't let the avatar/sig fool you, definitely a guy. :eek:
    Do you do any video game cosplays?

18. I would love to do some FF13! Venille would be amazing to cosplay! But most the things for it are expensive and i'm broke till the end of this month (fucking christmas..) I'll probably start up again in February!

19. I stopped playing after the 12th FF so I'm not sure who that is. FF12 was such a disappointment :(
    Where do you go about buying your cosplay materials?

20. Mostly ebay from korean sellers. they sell so cheap!