Hello my name is George Bush and I

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hardcoreselkiez, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Fucked every single one of you over and destroyed your nation.

Have fun trying to fix the damage I've caused :)

2. ^
    Exaggeration...

3. He was the icing on a statist cake that we have been a cooking for the past 100 years.. Our foreign policy has been fucked up for a long time now, but I agree bush really got the ball rolling pretty good.. I wasnt into politics back then, but looking back at the rate he increased the debt, his awful foreign policy and the bullshit the federal reserve did under his watch (although who knows what he could have really done) was pretty disgusting.. Obama is no better and essentially an extension, Bush 2.0 if you will.

4. I blame....the Kardashians.

5. Now, now, George. Don't be so full of yourself.

Each and every one of your predecessors played their own role in the game. Yes, you created a few problems here and there, but no worse than your good friend Tricky Dicky, or that Clinton fellow who couldn't keep it in his trousers. Even your dad helped pave the way for your little sojourn in the White House, that allowed you to continue his work for him in the Middle East.

Megalomaniacs these days, :rolleyes:

6. Fucked up the country so much that you chose an imbecilic tool like Obama to try and fix it. Jokes on you retards!

7. I broke the dam...

8. I think you meant to say, "Hi my name is Apathy and I let you all fuck yourselves in the ass and will continue to do so".

9. I broke the dam

10. I broke the dam

11. Changed my name to Barack Obama and got drastic domestic surgery to fool you fucks... Gotcha

12. [​IMG]
    </thread>

13. I thought you were going to say

" had my conscious transferred in to a young, articulate, african american towards the end of my last presidency"

14. [quote name='"Mirvs"']I thought you were going to say

" had my conscious transferred in to a young, articulate, african american towards the end of my last presidency"[/quote]

Nah Bush's mental capacity could not entertain such a thought. He is a simpleton.

15. am no longer relevant because we have had a new president for years now?

16. Maybe all of you cry babies should not have taken LOANs on Houses and High Priced Luxury Items that none of you needed,and by no means could afford the payments, but just wanted because you actually thought you really deserved them.
    Now ask yourself Who is rerally to blame forthe Downfall of America.
    Remember Take a good long look in the mirror before you answer oh yeah, you know who you are.

17. [quote name='"growerBabe"']Maybe all of you cry babies should not have taken LOANs on Houses and High Priced Luxury Items that none of you needed,and by no means could afford the payments, but just wanted because you actually thought you really deserved them.
    Now ask yourself Who is rerally to blame forthe Downfall of America.
    Remember Take a good long look in the mirror before you answer oh yeah, you know who you are.[/quote]

No not me I was a 90's kid. But I can thank my past generations for that. And the probability that I will never see my social security that I already have paid into.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM]President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube[/ame]

19. right....
    cause voting matters...

brool story?