hello MJ lovers i need help 1st time grower

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by lookin420facts, Nov 5, 2012.

1. i have a space 3ft.length x 2ft wide x 18in height i gonna use a cfl system.what would b ideal 4 my space, scrog vs lst vs topping and fimming. and then also what would u recommend 4 optimal veg height b4 cycle change. any help would be thankful

2. #2 osidenposeidon, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    You wanna get amazing results? I know it may sound crazy but read on and be astounded by you results.

If i read your post correct, you only have 1.5ft. in height for your grow site? but you have 3 feet in length? okay well you can achieve great results even with your cfl lights IF you grow you plants normally for about 6 -10 inches in height.
    -To maximize your space begin converting to Bonzai Grow.
    To do this you gently but confidently train your plants (you can grow 2 good ones side by side) to one side. The main stem will continue lengthening so you can adjust the tie downs as it progresses.
    The remarkable thing about this method is that you will actually open up the side of the plants to all of the available light possible and have a ton of growing bud sights from between nodes! This will maximize your awkard height space and length of the room while not having to grow a bunch of tiny plants.
    There's much more detail that can be explained but i think you'll learn much urself during the grow :)
    As far as topping and fimming n stuff, i dont recommend you worry about this too much in the bonzai as this method itself replaces the need to bush up the plant.
    Just make sure to Please open up the plants and push fan leaves to away from over possible bud sights and they will get SO bushy and Lush! Im doing this myself and am getting the best results Ive ever gotten without being intrusive to my babies or stressful to them.
    I hope this helps!

P.S. start flowering when the horizontal height of you top bud sights are 5" as they will grow UP TO an additional 10" for a total of 15" leaving a minimal space of approx 3" for ur cfl's which are cool enough to be that close to the planties :D