Hello me, meet the real me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joflo, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Hey all, not sure why this has taken me so long to post. Y'know when you think about it waaay too much? Yep...

Anyway I'll keep it simple, I'm Jo, 26 from UK. Been smokin' for too long, had breaks in between. It's helping my mental health for now, added colour to my world. Hope you're all feelin' good this Friday/Saturday morn ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey Jo, welcome to GC. Plenty of UK stoners here, you'll feel right at home
    :gc_rocks:

3. WELCOME TO GRASSCITY Joflo. if there's anything I can do to make you feel like dancing let me know?

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

4. What part of the UK are you from? I'm Jake 24 been smoking 9 years and I live near Birmingham :smoking:

5. #5 PryorsHayes, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Hi Jo.

6. Hello Jo. Nevada USA resident here.
    Like your Mustaine reference..

7. Hey Joe matt from UK welcome on board

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey all, thanks for the welcome. :blush:

Lol I'll think about that, I can't be bothered to move at all right now. :GettingStoned:

I'm from near Brum too, Walsall. Small world lol

Awesome! :coolalt:

9. We should meet up and burn a zoot haha you got kik:smoke:

10. Hahah errrrrm :blink:, not sure my fella would agree lol .It's been a while since I lit up with anyone other than him. It's alright though, he falls asleep quick so I get the rest to myself usually. :love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. #13 Elfeen, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Lmao

12. Hi ive been a daily smoker for the past 5-6 months. New to the forums too and im also from the uk.

• Like Like x 1
  14. thanks g