Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hello, marijuana+alcohol safe?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cenuke, Sep 28, 2009.

1. hello everyone, first of all I would like to say truce with anyone who I might have annoyed or anything that is out of the ordinary. Currently it IS 12:41 am sunday, went drinking at arround 11:42 game drinking and then smoked alot I am serious sorry for my typing, I am feeling very very uncomfortable because I only drink 1nce a week and never smoked and drank at the same tim,e if anyone can help me, may the universe and everything guide you to a good life. thank you

2. #2 cenuke, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    thinking about life and thinking of the ones I love, this experience is badm sorry if I have annoyed anyone reading this, my experiecne is flaw is late and unexperienced. thread pleae read this, for this my be may be the worst

listening to 2 minute song seems very long, i am not sure of how much the amount I have played the song during a 3 hour period

3. never drink and smoke....worst feeling ever (first hand experience, bad)

4. me as well, i feel sleepy but I cannot sleep. I feel the need for stimulanting things byt at the same time, really...................... im serious really sleepy

5. Why you should toke if you must drink-

Cannabidiol, Antioxidants, and Diuretics in Reversing Binge Ethanol-Induced Neurotoxicity
    Comparison of Cannabidiol, Antioxidants, and Diuretics in Reversing Binge Ethanol-Induced Neurotoxicity -- Hamelink et al. 314 (2): 780 -- Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics

White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Histories of Marijuana Use and Binge Drinking.
    Unbound MEDLINE | White Matter Integrity in Adolescents with Histories of Marijuana Use and Binge Drinking. Journal article

Pot Might Blunt Damage of Binge Drinking
    HealthDay

Alcohol is a poison. Cannabis helps to prevent and reverse the brain damage that alcohol causes. Best idea- skip the alcohol and stick with cannabis!

6. this ^