Hello ladies and gents, my first grow>>>

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by n00b666, Aug 21, 2017.

1. High folks! This is my first post in hopefully many, many, more. I decided to jump on board because I really have no one else to trade ideas and knowledge. Anyway......
    I started this grow around the middle of April. It's in a !ix of compost I made with little bit of bone meal, guano, etc. Plus all the other shit in compost, and half peat. I shoulda went perilite but next time.
    One she started to start budding I could tell I'd need Bloom nutes so I got the humboltBloo. And I also got Dr.Earth bud and Bloom booster organic blend.... I have been using as a tea a foliage spray siince she first stared to bud I can tell its been helping big time. It has nitrogen in it though so I was going to stop using it now and switch to the Bloom. I also use molasses sporatically. If any of that sounds dumb let me know.

2. Getting to the point where you're not gonna want to be spraying anything on your plants. Liquid in buds creates bud rot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking good ! You're right about the perlite. Keep up the good work.

4. Thanks. I've been lurking on grow pages and YouTube grow channels for so long I feel like I've been doing this forever. My only worry is this lady finishes up before it gets cold.