Hello Kind People Of Grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by painful, Nov 29, 2006.

1. I Am Painful. That Means That A Lot Of The Time I Feel That Way. It Usually Means That I Am Being That Way.

I Have Created A Homemade System. It Was Effective And Efficient. It Worked Like A Dream.

Then, Here Comes Hurrican Ivan. My (just Remodelled) My Basement Has 3 1/2 Feet Of Water.

I Gave It Up For A While. Maybe A Year.

I Have A 400w Hps Circled By 100w Hps. The Room Will Be All White.

In Veg I Have A 400w And 250 W

In Nursery I Have Shop Lights, Flood Lights, And Use Those Swirly Flourescent Bulbs.

I Have Ductwork That Includes Inline Fans. Dryer Hose With A Pc Fan Will Hang Down Next To The Light

I Also Have A Central Resevior And Control Center. Which May Double For A Place To Dry.

I Am Excited, But Worried About The Legality. I Dont Distribute.

I Will Post My Progress, Now I Need To Harvest And Make Room For Those About Right For Flowering.

Oh Well, I Could Probably Help At Least Basic. I Learned Through Trial And Error. At Least I Hope I Learned

I May Post Pictures. I Am Just Uncomfortable Doing It.

I Wish Everyone Success At Whatever They Pursue

Or, I Sabatoge If I Grow Too Envious.

Audios Mis Amigos.

2. uhhhwelcome? wuts up with the painful thing? ur set up sounds sick btw

3. Sick? Really, You Want To Use The Word Sick To Describe My Comments?

I Know About One Third Of The Population Are Agressive And Hostile. I Guess I Know Now Which Ratio You Fit Into.

And To Make It Clear, I Can Write And Tear You Apart For Being An Asshole. I Choose To Forgive And Understand.

You Were Cold Man. But Lets Just Drop It And Find Peace

Thats Painful.

And So Am I

4. Sick means good dude.

5. well hello there :wave:

I just have to ask, why do you capitalize the first letter of every word?

6. I Am Parent Age, You Lose Track Of What Means What.

My Apologies

7. The Truth--i Am Very Very Weird. Oh There Are Moments Of Lucidity. But I Just Am Unusual Human Being

I Will Stop If You Wish

It Will Be Painfull To Quit

Oh,
    I Dont Mean Stop Being Weird. Insanity Has Been A Goal

8. Do as you want dude, just asking :)

9. Arent You Charming?

10. Welcome
    Awesome setup, truth be told, I like weird, and most others do too, often is mysterious and interesting to see someone else's perspective on things.
    Good luck, and hope your setup stops your pain, unless you like being painful ;)