Hello, I'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by novakat, Mar 22, 2016.

1. I'm new to this. So far the only big question is, does CBD have side effects similar to smoking weed?

2. No, because there is no THC in it. As long as the CBD is made from hemp. I have ordered the drops and was given a salve by the company for my knees. I had both replaced in Aug 2015. 37 staples inside and out, on each knee. The salve has actually helped with the scars and also with the pain. They are not as stiff and I can bend them a lot easier. This is my opinion. But I do know that CBD is legal in all 50 states. NC has a bill to allow farmers to grow hemp plants. There is more to it than just going out and planting a field but since CBD does not have THC, then the states do not have a problem with it. I am not an attorney and this is what I have fund by research and from other information sources.

3. So if it does, then does it show in a drug test?

4. Welcome to grasscity, CBD does not get you high, thc is the psychoactive chemical.

5. Depends on the type of drug test.

6. CBD is legal from what i know so i dont know why they would test for it

7. So you are saying that CBD oil has some kind of THC or are you saying CBD oil makes you high? I am confused.

8. Correct, I have bought CBD in drops and it does not get me high. My doctor stated that CBD without the THC would not give you a high. Correct?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey just kidding ok but what quickie mart have I seen you at? hehheheh

10. I dont understand :3

11. Could be the mask. :poke:
    :hide:

• Like Like x 3
  12. No, I know this because I have a doctor who is interested in it. He has explained the break down and what he knows about it. It will not show up in a drug test and is legal in all 50 states as long as it is made from the hemp plant, the part of MJ which does not have any THC.