hello im new

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PinkWisteria, Nov 19, 2013.

1. to this site. its been years since I have smoked. I miss it. I moved and need tips on how to find someone who can hook me up. im sorry if asking for tips on this is wrong.

2. sorry if I put this in the wrong place

3. Technically it's wrong, but I can ask you what state you live ...? Have you looked into getting a med license or becoming friends with someone who has one?

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I don't know anyone here. before my boyfriend got it for me. now ex.  im in Washington. I doubt I could get a license for it.

5. I guess im just sh#t out of luck :( im sorry I will leave the site because I did the wrong thing. forgive me everyone

6. You have done nothing wrong.
    You didn't ask for a hook up, you asked for info on how to find a hook up, very different. Your being in Washington should make it easy. :smoke:

7. if it was easy... I wouldn't be here looking for tips.

8.  if it was easy for me I wouldn't be asking for tips and right now im so stressed I cant think right.

9. I was hoping some folks from Wa would have popped in by now.

How does Craig's List look like for your area? I am not fmiliar with the ins and outs of the new law, but I think in Jan they may be allowed to give away herb to adults.
    Depending on your age you may want to check outside of malls, skateparks, concerts, parks, bars, etc. There are many "how do I find a connect or how do ifind weed - dealer, etc threads. Try a simple search. :smoke:

10. Its everywhere in Washington. a little footwork and you got it.

11. Try standing outside bars or night clubs (kinda risky ,but it's worth a shot. just carry some mace or a tazer just in case. Especially being a girl.) or ask some of your peers if they smoke or know someone who does.

12. you have had to of met people in wa just ask around if they dont smoke i promise they know some one who dose

13. that's what im scared of getting hurt.

14. I would just ask around but I only know people at work and I don't want to lose my job.

15. I will tell you the secret to finding weed - meet people! And not just random people on the street, but go to a place like a bar or a club. While you are talking to someone, you can make implicit mentions to bud

16. this is the first time I have missed my ex. he got it for me. I don't even know how to ask in the best way.

17. Also this.

18. craigs list? I don't know what that is sorry. im not a teen... the idea of asking a teen is kinda freaky to me.  thanks for the help