Hello, I'm new here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mуth, Jul 19, 2019.

1. #1 Mуth, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Hello,

I came from the "other place" after realizing it was full of hostile brain dead cuckolds like UncleCuck attacking everyone because they're White while unironically calling everything racist. Hopefully this place isn't similar.. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully meet some decent people here. Thank you! :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi :wave:

You'll find decent people here that's for sure.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Welcome, I like to hang with decent folks too. :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 2
  4. :)

Thanks guys, I'm still new to growing but the people on these forums are very knowledgeable. I appreciate all the information. I'll post some pictures soon, I've definitely made a few mistakes but it's been a learning experience.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome to the forum lot of good knowledgeable folks around here and a lot of great info.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Welcome in @Myth

We try and keep the politics down in the appropriate section. Keeps the grow threads nice and clean and to the point for the most part.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thank you. That's a good thing, this site already seems to be significantly better. Even the emojis are better. :weed:

EDIT: Now I just need to learn how to quote someone properly. Lol. :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  8. I just use the reply. I don’t guess I’m doing it properly either.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You're right, that does work. I was hitting the quote button. Thank you!

10. I think the main advantage of the quote option is if you want to quote multiple things into one reply. Otherwise i think the reply option gets job done

• Like Like x 2
  11. like this

• Like Like x 2