Hello, I need your opinion guys on my marijuana setup of ( x3 Bubbleicious and x4 mystery seeds )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nationalweed, Dec 12, 2016.

1. hey guys am growing my marijuana indoor including x3 Bubbleicious auto-flower x4 mystery seeds all of them from nirvana seed bank

one of the mystery plants is kinda burned i don't know why i wish to know any of your advice since am growing for the first time
    and by the way is everything good in the setup or am i missing something ?
    where i live i cant put my hands on any chemical nutrients the only thing am using is ascophyllum nodousum which is sea weed organic extract which is the only thing i found 20161212_172530.jpg 20161212_172535.jpg 20161212_172543.jpg 20161212_172603.jpg 20161212_172753.jpg 20161212_172615.jpg 20161212_172656.jpg 20161212_172707.jpg 20161212_172726.jpg

2. 1. dont use transparent pots its not good for the roots
    2. they look strechy the light is a bit weak (i am not a light expert)
    3. are you using nutrition?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Holy cow my man. First things first, ditch the two incandescent bulbs on the top they are a waste of energy and produce more heat than light what is the actual wattage of light from those CFL's ? Secondly that cabinet or what ever they are in is supposed to be white for better reflection of light. next try to get ahold of opaque containers for the plants light hitting the roots is bad. what's your ventilation like, do you have any kind of fan to move air in there or pull hot air out?

I'm happy to help but you gotta give us some more to work with. also what is the NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium) of that fertilizer?

• Like Like x 2
  4. alright thanks for for the tips about the transparent pots imma try to cover them with something opaque until transplant....
    and i really don't know what is the N.P.K of the fertilizer am using, if you can recommend any organic fertilizer i can make at home since am living in a city which is kinda isolated and don't have a local hydro-shop, its impossible for me to buy a chemical nutrients here, and i cant order online because it took the seeds more than month to reach me until then the plant will be dead :/ ...the only thing i know and am using its a organic seaweed extract, i think it's called kelp or something like that ...
    about the wattage from the CFL's it's written 26 Walts, and about those 2 Bulbs down below are LED's
    and as i said im not an expert at growing as it's my first time growing marijuana 20161212_210519.jpg 20161212_210536.jpg

5. #5 nationalweed, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    i just provided the info u asked for ... i really need all the help i can get ... plants look much worse now :/

6. from those lights you wont get much it will strech your plants and wont provide enough energy.
    also what spacekadet said about the upper lights.

7. Lights are too far away from the plants.
    The grow cabinet is black so it won't reflect much light at all and you really need to repot them into something opaque.

What medium are you growing in? Do you have an intake and exhaust fan?

You seem to be wasting your time until you get the basics down.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Also is that tin/aluminium foil you're using? If so you need to get rid of that too as it is no good

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app