Hello, I must be going...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lilith999, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Well, I've posted about 40 times and just got around to introducing myself...

I have 2 cats
    I love Beatles, Donovan, They Might Be Giants, Bob Dylan, Tori Amos and Beck.
    I despise deception and not being forthright.
    Bad spelling and grammar don't piss me off, but get annoying real fast.
    I'm an only child.
    I live in a hobbit-hole of a basement.
    My interests are knowledge, movies, music, games, walks, nature, cats, Classical Greece, philosophy, literature, crafts, home improvement, fixing things, answering questions, being helpful, history, trivia, pot, beer brewed by certified German Masterbrewers, solving problems, rum, singing to myself, thinking and Zelda.
    I'm a pack-rat.
    I'm a girl.
    I have problems.
    I believe in hope.
    My favorite word is 'phantasmagorical'.
    I welcome messages.
    I have 3 tattoos.
    I'm old enough to drink alcohol legally.
    I have to go pee now.

Ta-ta for now...

2. a belated welcome to the city!

3. T hank y ou!

4. You've been around long enough to know you want to stay eh?

Well enjoy the city and remember.... Wipe your feet at the door before entering..

5. Welcome to the city friend.

have you played the game phantasmagoria?

enjoy your stay :)

ick

6. Nope, I've never played the game. I just like the word because E. A. Poe used it a bit.

Also, a few years ago there was this travelling old man who would go through the 4 main towns here in Montana and call himself the Leprechan. He was super friendly and would always say "how are you?". If you answered fine, or something generic, he'd tell you you don'tget any wishes. But if you said "Phantasmagorical", he'd do something cool.

One time he made me a parrot out of a balloon. Then he told me to talk to the bird, and say "Polly want a cracker?". So I did, and he told me to do it louder. So I did. Then he asks how old I am. I told him and then he said "You're eighteen and you're trying to talk to a balloon!" and laughed. Quite the character.

The last time I saw him he was carting around an oxygen tank along with his trademark staff. Then I heard he was in the hospital, I don't know if he made it.

7. Nice to meet ya! Though that story there was kinda sad towards the end.

8. How phantasmagorical :)