Hello, I am a Overgrow and other refugee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by UnknownAmerican, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Hi, I am a former Overgrow member. For a while I made my home on a few other sites.

The most resent one has gone to hell and is no longer the friendly place it used to be. So I am looking for a home for my online life.

I am an former grower with a hell of a lot of knowledge that I can share. My business and travels prevent me from growing now. But I sure love smoking it!

I travel frequently in Central and South America and speak English and Spanish well. Not bad for a white boy.

I am very business oriented and all my business partners and associates do not know I get stoned. I am pretty dam healthy and take care of myself.

I am looking for that adventurous stoner girl who likes to travel. (Arnt we all!)

That is who I am... Who are you?

UnknownAmerican

2. QFT.....welcome to GC:hello:

3. Glad to have you here in the City. Enjoy yourself.

4. Thanks. I have been looking around and it seems like a nice place. I am glad to be here.:)

5. Another good mind. Cool:smoke:

6. I am a 29 year old white boy who enjoys smoking sensemilla.

Welcome to GC dude! :)

7. My gosh after my last experience on a Cannabis site I was not expecting such a warm welcome. You people rule!:hello:

I am 41 years old BTW.

8. ^^^ We got your back. Thanks for joining our community.

9. Welcome, man!

Trust me - you'll love it here.

Peace

10. Welcome to the city! Enjoy your stay. :)

11. Welcome to the city mate, fellow grower here, exact same scenario, cant gro at the mo, and i'm in Scotland...........yeah that funny little country, where we were skirts and chase haggis through the mountains, just for the sheer fucking hell of it............Peace out..........Sid

12. Welcome :)

13. Yes I am a Overgrow Refugee as well, Still new here but already can tell GC is the place for me.

14. Welcome to the City, bro :). Trust me, you'll like it here.

15. Welcome to the city man

16. I'm a chill stoner girl who likes to travel take me to vacation!!!!!!!!!!! :D

welcome to the city dude! :wave:

17. Thanks again everyone. I love this place.:hello:

Be careful what you ask for...you might get it.:D

Seriously though most girls in the USA do not want to go to Central or South America. It is a different world down there.

18. Welcome to the city. I hope youll find that were a generally friendly bunch.