Hello Grasscity!!

Discussion in 'General' started by The_genius, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Good morning from Alabama today grasscity, I'm sitting here toking my honey bear bong and thinking...it's gonna be a good day. This weekend I'm leaving town for a three day music festival to the east of me. It's called Big Spring Jam...and while it's gotten worse over the years, there are a few respectable bands this year. Styx was FABULOUS last year and I had a blast...got a 3 day pass in advance for like $25...can't beat that, as they are usually like $60...anywho...this bowl goes to all you guys...who are either over or under appreciated, either way...:smoking:

The Genius

2. Thats cool, only $25 is a bad ass deal.:smoking:

3. Sounds like a good time, man.

Have a lot of fun and get really fucked up.

"Haaaaangman's comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long!"

YEEEEAH. :smoke:

4. What a great way to start off your Friday! Have fun at the Music Festival! I would love to be right there amongst the masses just vibin' to the beat! Sounds like such a chill/cool weekend! Have a good one. :)

5. got back home yesterday. I had a BLAST! Friday I went and saw Tonic, then it was off to see WAR...you know the guys who sing Lowrider? FABULOUS Show for a 61 year old lead singer. After War I went to see The Black Crowes on a different stage...and they were good...so was I :smoking:. Saturday is always the best at Big Spring Jam...With a big name lineup of Cage the Elephant, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Fray, and Collective Soul.

OMG Did The Fray Put On An AMAZING Show! It was one of the all time BEST shows I've seen at the Jam...

But anywho, I had a great time...now to locate some green...