1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

hello grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gravychic, Dec 21, 2002.

1. hey peoples hows it going, im new to this site, just wanted to pop in and say a big hello to u all

im gravy, im 21, female, and i live in Australia, i enjoy playing guitar, aquariums, weed, sports, chat and having lots of fun! i visit OG alot too so maybe some of u know me from there...

neways hopefully ill c u guys around!
  2. Allo luv, lol - fancy meeting you here in a place like this. :D

Beautiful day Graves, today is the longest day of the year for us here in the southern sphere...

Welcome babe.
  3. Welcum Welcum Gravy...

Cum 2 plaaaaaay? lol

Dudes... these chicks are HOT... like tssss hot!

Nice 2 C-ya 2.

Den Activist
  4. LOL hehe yeah salts!

*puts on her best fancy english accent*

"Fancy seeing u here as well love! i would of never imagined it in a hundred years!! what HAVE u been up to? Hows Barry?"

and dont get me all excited Den with the cute boys and girls talk, u know what im like!!
  5. hey critter!

im a victorian girl too, metropolitan tho... by the way i just had to add...

and umm i havnt left OG, i still visit it frequently (my fave site) just broadening my horizons so to speak... dammit i cant spell!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  6. hey gravy hows it goin and welcome!

australia is the best! adelaide is where i be

merry chistmas !!!
  7. HIGH All, welcome bladies of OG. Have a great stay gravychic I'm pretty sure you bladies will find alot of fun here.
  8. Welcome to our City, enjoy it!

Grasscity Deals Near You