Hello grasscity:)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by birdytaylor3, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Hey guys, name is ryan i'm an 18 yo looking for some tips info and any tip of help i can recieve. What goes around comes around!!

2. Welcome to the city :) what kind of tips are you looking for? I might be able to help you out man.

3. well, i'd like to know how to recieve a medical card, and also tips on how to grow?

4. What state are you in? and growing is a whole different thread my friend.. lol

5. I'm in NM and yeah i know i'd just like a tip or two nothing major. where you from?

6. Okay, well anyway stay talking to me i need to learn how to use this so i can maximaize the full potential of marijuana

7. I will, keep in contact. pm me if you need any more help.

8. is growing tree legal where your at ?

9. Hahahaha :laughing:

Welcome to the city my friend :gc_rocks:

10. In NM it is legal.

11. sexual tips?
    Tips on how to find bud?
    tips on diff ways to smoke ?

what tips would you like sir ?

12. Wel no, it's not legal sincei dont have my card. But if you've ever been to nm you'll know that we get some of the dankest buds andwe have great weather and wide open space to use

13. and hello all you new folks:) If you guys have ANY info or tips plz let me know on here or PM me! My name's Ryan and im an 18 year old stoner for life! pleased to meet you

14. Hi hon! I'm "Granny"! I want to blow your mind (in a very nice way!:)) I want you to click that first link in my sig and read... you can even just skip the one page intro if you want. :D It is what follows that is important!

If you like what you find, check out the bottom of my sig and email me. I will send you back over 1000 pages like that! :eek:

That way, if you have some fool proclaiming "Pot causes lung cancer!", you just call up the List on your computer and clobber him with a few like this-

{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer.
    (abst - 2007)
    {Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer. -- Preet et al. 2007 (1): 4749 -- AACR Meeting Abstracts

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Or if you have dreamed of doing that paper on cannabis, or the Endocannabinoid System if you are less bold, I have all of your studies ready and waiting for you to cite! :hello:

Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks: Have fun!

Granny :wave:

15. yea we have some pretty dank bud here in cali too if u didnt no haha